Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 4 weeks ago

Is it too early to say Reading are gonna win the Championship?

They're on fire, scoring goals for fun and got a gap at the top already.

• Stilty

Championship is complete sheet that’s why it’s unpredictable. Everyone says it’s really hard to bounce back but the Mags have done it a few times no problem whatsoever, we were like the Real Madrid of the Championship it was so fun winning every week.

• August

Much too early. They play 46 games a year plus cup games. Don't get too excited Anon 

• Adam

Yes it is. The Championship like all the leagues below the premier league is annoyingly unpredictable. I've seen teams dominate the pre-christmas period and fall away dramatically. I've always had the view that at christmas, as long as you are within 12 points of where you want to finish, you have a chance.

I hope Reading hang in there, but as we saw with leeds 2 years ago and numerous teams before them, its all about how you handle the winter months. Watford for me look best placed for that. Strong squad, experienced, strength in depth.

I hope Reading do it, but even playoffs would be a hell of an achievement. My bet, Watford and Norwich automatic, Middlesbrough through the playoffs