Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 4 weeks ago

Do you ever lose on purpose?

Maybe to make someone feel good?

No, but that's because I'm built different

At least you didn't say loose.

• garry

always loses to the wife , even when there wrong there right ...females do that .

• JimZ

Yes, I have learned to lose on occasion but typically I'm very competitive.  It isn't any fun losing even if you know you did it on purpose. 

My stepfather used to go ballisitc whenever he lost and throw the game/cards across the room. I was a teenager - whilst feeling very uncomfortable, I never lost to him intentionally. TEACHING one of my kids how to play chess, I refused to lose and told her how great she'd feel when she won because she knew she won in her own right. Whilst I know the moves the pieces make, I'm a poor chess player, so it didn't take long before she beat me. I was right - when she finally won, she just stopped short of doing cartwheels!! She didn't want to play with me after that - I was too easy to beat!

No I never did.

I had friends, some were better,others weren't.

• Jesere

Nope,  that's dishonest 

I wonder why my grandson always finds me hiding under the table...

I used to all the time with my brother until he got older. 

• Rick

only when playing little kids ..............................!