Why do geminis born in may have bigger heads than geminis born in june?

Its factual.

My sister's a Gemini born in May.... and she's an idiot... i think she has mild retardation and manage's to make everyone for sorry for her because of it....

I'm a Gemini born in June... And i think she gave me mild brain damage watching what she get's away with....

My mom was born 5/26/62 and she is not big headed my aunt who is gemini and born in June is everything has to go her way or no way at all, plus she self praises everything about herself!

I wondered why I had a hard time finding a helmet that fit me. My head is also heavy, so I need a special pillow.

Strange way, people stalk folks online...lol

• Snoopy

Well, the horoscopes section is always depressing... 

Those things are inherited from parents.

• Janet

They don't.

Asttrology is ONLY an influence, and all it influences is our inner psychological dynamics.

And your "Sign" is ONLY the Sign Sun appeared to be in ... and just 2% of YOUR astrological natal chart.  Sun-sign astrology is just a commercial gimmick to make money off of people who don't know better.

Sun signs are easy to find, so they are easy to sell.  REAL astrology requires the full birthdate, the latitude-longitude of birth, and the EXACT precise moment of birth (hour and minute).  

Real astrology cannot be written up or sold to the public, since it is unique for each individual.

How do you know this? Have you seen the results of a study by the Department of Astrological Head Measuring? 

Correlation is not causation.