I have large breasts (24DD) and it is difficult to buy triangle bikini tops that tie at the back.  Any advice....   Maybe make them...?

Triangle bikini tops are what they SAY they are.... a couple of triangles attached to tape... what EXACTLY is the problem? They don't 'fit' as such, they don't have a 'size', it's like asking for a size for a sarong or a headband or a necklace.... seriously... get real. Anyone would think you were....er...... attention seeking???

• kelvin

you must have a pretty small body frame if you think that size is big

I would say try both in separate 

My advice is to avoid bikini tops altogether, and wear a one piece.

Might I assume a typo? 2 for 3?

If you're a 24DD, you're a six-year-old girl with gargantuan breasts.

A triangle top can be replaced by a Bandaid. Well, actually, TWO Bandaids.

Triangle bikini tops are what they SAY they are.... a couple of triangles attached to tape... what EXACTLY is the problem? They don't 'fit' as such, they don't have a 'size', it's like asking for a size for a sarong or a headband or a necklace.... seriously... get real.  Anyone would think you were....er...... attention seeking???

Perhaps a tailor could make some simple alterations. Best of luck!

Go topless on the beach.