Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 4 weeks ago

What does my recurring nightmare mean ?

I keep having the same dream about my brother killing my parents and then me. I’m not sure what this means or how to make it go away. In my dream my brother asked my parents for money and they said no and my brother was very drunk and shot them and shot me. I don’t know what this means. 

Yes, it seems as if I have heard this question before, but not sure it was from you. So you have probably listened to all the different answers and it hasn't helped you yet.  So, try this one.  The kid going crazy in the house, screaming orders and shouting at their relatives is really you.  Ask yourself where all the anger comes from, and see if you don't get some true answers. 

It might mean that help should only be given after proper preparation and research and life experience and if help is not met with knowledge and wisdom and truth, it may do more harm than good or alienate those you love in the process 

1. The dream could A. actually come to pass, so be careful around the "said brother" whom commit this crime. B. It could also be a metaphor for his determination to accomplish his goals and why he may be succeeding you in life. C. His failure to obtain wealth is also an indicator of lack of responsiblity. D. What could his parents have done that he found out about to make him take this action. E. It could be a foreboding of the future, in which case, I would save my money and prepare to leave town and pray to God to show you the dates when you need to stay out of town in a hotel for a couple nights with you other brother.