What does Love mean to you?

Love is the glue that holds atoms and molecules

and together. The proton is the Father. The 

electron is the Mother. Neutrons are the Sun (Christ). 

Your thoughts? 

"LOVE IS NOT LOVE, UNTIL YOU GIVE IT AWAY" 

SAYS THE LORD OUR GOD, JESUS FROM THE CROSS!!!

couldnt tell you, never have been loved

Love is a wonderful feelings ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Archer

Love does not tell you to validate it, worship it or burn for an eternity, that is coercion and that is all the "gods" have ever offered.

Paul says it best....

1 Corinthians 13:1-8— If I could speak all the languages of earth and of angels, but didn’t love others, I would only be a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. If I had the gift of prophecy, and if I understood all of God’s secret plans and possessed all knowledge, and if I had such faith that I could move mountains, but didn’t love others, I would be nothing. If I gave everything I have to the poor and even sacrificed my body, I could boast about it; but if I didn’t love others, I would have gained nothing. Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. Prophecy and speaking in unknown languages and special knowledge will become useless. But love will last forever!

1 Corinthians 13:13 — Three things will last forever—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love.