Clare asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

What’s better? Halloween or Christmas?

Personally I’d have to go with Halloween because I love the movies, costumes, and everything about it way more than Christmas. Christmas movies are all quite similar and many of them are over played same with the songs. I just prefer Halloween but I’m interested to hear other opinions!

I prefer Christmas - a time to spend with family.

I agree with you, and fall is my favorite time of the year. And I'm not religious, so Christmas doesn't mean as much to me as it does to many others.

Halloween movies! They are about the thrill the scare and evoke the most exiting experience as you figure out the unique nature of some creature, figure, unique town's mystery, teen's spooky discovery, etc. These movies are a ride and entertaining. Christmas movies dont hit thrill factor. Once you've seen Home Alone, you've seen the most exciting heights of Christmas movies unless u include Krampus which was meh, but was horror in a Christmas costume, so entertaining. The rest of the Christmas movies are going for that awwwwwe how cute, how sweet, everyone finds love in the end...snooze buttons. 

• I love both. They are different though as as one is dressing up and going to party, trick or treating..whatever which is fun usually during week so hard to celebrate but now on a Saturday and people effed it and this year up. Scary day Halloween hehe and some good music.

Christmas spending time with Family and friends..opening presents, watching films and listening to music, parties, eating and drinking plus nicer with snow but sadly not had that on Christmas day for a while. 

Christmas DOES NOT have to be religious!

• Kathy

Christmas is much better than Halloween.