DELL Dimention 8200 2020 gaming pc?

as long as i upgrade the cpu and the ram can i still use it to play big hi speck games

Yes you can, though mine sweeper will only run at 20 FPS

• It's time for you to get a new PC with a Core i7 or Core i9 processor.

Obvious troll is obvious.

You didn't give us your "specs", so we don't know. You should probably use it to learn proper grammar/spelling instead of games.

Processors have limited compatibility with motherboards. Not only does the CPU socket type have to match up with the socket on the motherboard, the BIOS has to be able to recognize the CPUID of the CPU. 

You might be able to upgrade to a slightly faster lga478 CPU, but that won't help with modern games. About the most you can do is maybe upgrade the RAM, upgrade to the fastest CPU your system can support, and upgrade the GPU then turn that DELL into a retro Windows XP era gaming PC. 

I had a Dimensions 2350 and I could have upgraded all components inside the case, but since the case was damaged I decided to build an entirely new system. You should be able to upgrade all the components in the case since the motherboard is a standard mATX sized board. However, Since a better case can be found for $30-40 than what the 8200 is using, you might as well build a new PC. 

I use chrome instead of yahoo for gaming!! :D

Generally not recommended to upgrade an ordinary computer into a gaming system.  Too many limitations of motherboard, even if you put in better CPU, more RAM and a decent video card.

Starting from nothing would be much better, and even if more costly, might survive longer running "hi speck games".

I bought a Dell Dimension 8200 new about 19 years ago.  I don't use it for games.

• you  also  will  need  to  upgrade  your  os  to  win-10 … since  you  will  be  accessing  the  internet … and  make  sure  to  keep  update-cycle  enabled.

• J

Sure. Well, you'd also have to replace the motherboard and power supply, and get yourself an SSD much larger than the 80 GB hard drive it came with. And probably drill some holes in the front panel and add a couple fans for air flow. But it could be done.

• JJ

You can upgrade your Dell Dimension 8200 (533MHz FSB) Computer to up to a maximum memory capacity of 2.0 GB Memory