Dave
Dave asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Has this President been the king of self-promotion more than any other President?

He claims he's lowered drug prices, being in oncology, I do not see it, I can't see it in our formulary thru my insurance.

He claims all these beneficial de-regulations that he signed executive orders for but his supporters and myself seem hard pressed to detail out 5 of those deregulations.

He claims he's "turned the corner" on the pandemic, I see the opposite.

He claims the greatest President for blacks, but the inner city ministry, I see the opposite..........even before the pandemic.

He claims he's set up a drug abuse "czar" or program...........I see none of it.

He claims environmental improvement on "public parks" by setting more land aside, but I see him taking out of the Paris Climate Accord, and according to him we will never deal with sulfur emissions.

He has appointed 3 conservative supreme court picks and got them thru the approval process, I really can't tell you what that means 10 years from now, I do know my evangelical brothers and sisters better get ready to adopt like they never have before.

I don't see any improvement in foreign policy, moving the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem is not significant, it might be for end times apacolypse theorists, but not for me, Bahrain ties with Israel, is not a huge "world beater".

The man is a traitorous criminal. It's no and, ifs, and about it.

He only loves money and himself.

And Jews use these types AL-WAYS.👁️

Source(s): Idolatry
  • Sam

Dump is a life long conman and liar, all he ever does is lie.

Yes. He has to be because the media lies about everything he says and does. Twitter is the way he circumvents your lying media.