Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 4 weeks ago

Is Billie Eilish a better guitar player than Eddie Van Halen?

I have never heard of him, sorry.

You have got to be joking. 

You're kidding, right

THIS may be the most insulting imitation "question" I've ever seen.  I suspect that even now, dead, Mr. Van Halen could play the skank right out of the building.  Her 15 seconds of fame must be long over by now.  Why do we still hear about that waste of time?    

Billie Eilish can play the guitar??? If she was as good or better than Eddie Van Halen, I think it would have been more commonly known that she even plays a guitar in the first place. I doubt she is better, though I have never seen her play, she is younger than Eddie Van Halen was and likely has been playing for less time. 

• Nick

Was Eddie a better piano player than her? I honestly wouldn't put it past him.

But I assume all you are really saying by asking if a piano player is a better guitar player than a famous guitar player is that you like old pop better than new pop. Apparently because it had more guitars.

Only a few players are or were better than he was, and Billie Eilish isn't one of them.

• Andrew

It wouldn't take much to be better than Van Halen now as he's been dead for three weeks.