Laura asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

Is 5'4 and 116.5lbs fat for a woman?  ?

It all depends on your weight distribution, I'm 5'4 and all my weight goes to my stomach, for this reason I'm visibly plump at around 110 lbs. 

Normal people gain weight all over so I'm sure you look thin. 

Source(s): currently 105 lb

you're joking. this is ridiculous 

116.5 lbs is normal.

Source(s): Carol Carpenter movie. (The singer)
  • Jeremy

Actually, that's a quite normal and healthy weight. Don't lose or gain any weight. Keep the one you have. 

• .

The recommended weight range for a 5'4" female is 116 - 135 lbs, per the source calculator, depending on the woman's body frame size. Methinks you may want to review the definition of 'fat'. 

Um... EXCUSE ME!?

I’m about your height and I weigh 120 pounds. I’m not even chubby.

You’re fine, ok? Don’t worry about it just make sure you eat right and keep moving.

Don't be ridiculous. You are on the lower weight side of a healthy weight range for your height.  Stop focusing on your weight. It doesn't indicated health, fitness, beauty, popularity, intelligence, clothing size, or success.  

• kelvin

no it is not...............

I don't think so. I have a girlfriend who has similar height and weight as you and I think it's HOT!

• d

Is this even a serious question?