Is there still a chance that Donald Trump will evolve to be a better politician?

Update:

Donald J. Trump is a good politician, I will vote for Him...

115 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

TRUMP WILL GET COMPLETELY OUT OF POLITICS AND YOU WILL VERY LITTLE FROM HIM

• 4 weeks ago

I sure hope not. He is just fine as a businessman and very entertaining.   

• Duck
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It's not about being a better politician.  It's about being a better human being - something he doesn't have the capability to do, because he suffers from narcissistic personality disorder and can't see the problem.

• ron h
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He's a truly rotten human being. A liar and cheater.  His mother saw that when he was in high school and bounced him out to military school.  His father was a liar and cheat and his grandfather was a pimp (who died in the Spanish flu pandemic).   He's a poor business man and a sh!tty leader. He surrounds himself with incompetents because he's afraid of people who know what they're doing.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

He’s already a pretty good politician in all the worst senses of the word. But there’s not much chance he’ll evolve into a better human being. I mean I guess it’s possible but not likely. Maybe if he had a near death experience. But probably not even then

• 1 month ago

The whole point of a Trump presidency was to get away from politics and start working for America. Politicians are great at selling and sounding good, but little to no action, and they are good at padding their own pockets.

• 1 month ago

His chances should be over.  Anyone who refuses to acknowledge facts, as they exist, is not fit to be any where near a political position.

• Cousin
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes, there's every chance. In fact, I believe that he's more dignified now than he was four years ago.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump isn’t a politician. That’s why he won.

Source(s): Mesquite Beaner
  • He's very good already. One of the best Presidents ever. 

BIDEN'S LAPTOP MATTERS!!! 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.