Why is Yahoo biased against our President Trump and Republicans?

Nearly all, if not ALL, articles on Yahoo are negative or framed negatively against President Trump and Republicans.  Yet there are very, if ever, any negative reporting on Democrats and their behaviors. 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Sam
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

The whole world sees your side as scum and its because you earned it.

• Kevin
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

They're a part of the left wing media, and therefore an appendage of the Democrats.  

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Check out the leftists in big tech these days.   There's your answer.                                

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

They can only report on things that are actually happening. When trump does anything positive, we'll let you know

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Because there is absolutely no reason why it shouldn't be. When conservatives bleat about how the media is "biased" what they are saying is "people don't like me and then they talk about their opinions! And people LISTEN!" Er, yeah. That is how a free media works. 

Either you 1) censor the media 2) grow up a tiny little bit and learn all about sticks, stones and bones or 3) try not to be such prolapsed anuses that people hate you quite so much.

• 4 weeks ago

I have not read any of their news articles in years.

• 4 weeks ago

They are part of the MSM. It's amazing that some liberals don't know really blockbuster negative stories about their own party since the MSM will rarely, if ever, run them

Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

The DNC bought Yahoo decades ago.  

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

If Trump wants positive reporting, I suggest he start doing positive things.

• 4 weeks ago

It`s ok It`s ok. It`s not that bad OMG!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.