Will Democrats stop playing friends with the Republicans and just be brutal like Mitch  McConelle?

The Republicans dont ******* like you. STOP TRYING TO BE FRIENDS WITH THEM. THEY DONT LIKE YOU!!! Amy Coney Barett got on the supreme court because of the Democrats bending to there whim. Now get ready to see apalling worker conditions and trans and lgbt rights stripped. ITS TIME TO PUSH THEM BACK. Mitch McConelle didnt even want a stimulus for the American people. You think he feels any consideration for Democrats? He ******* hates them. 

I think they SHOULD, but, Democrats have ALWAYS been inclusive. 

I agree with AOC.  I support expanding the Supreme Court.

Speaking of brutality, how many buildings have you burned or babies have you murdered, lefty?  As for LBGT "rights", voluntary life choices don't entitle you to any more rights than the next guy.  So go cry over that one.

Democrats are playing friends with the Republicans... could have fooled me.

Yes

Joe Biden will be president and Democrats will win the Senate 

I say bring on the FEMA camps