Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Why do so many liberals hate Christians?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

I don't hate Christians, I hate fanatics.By definition, this includes hundreds of thousands of people who believe that the Bible is completely inerrant, that there is nothing false or wrong or mistaken in it. These people have 2nd century values. They are called fundamentalists, and evangelicals if they firmly believe that there can be no salvation outside Jesus or the Church, and that this particular belief obliges them to go all over the world where they aren't even wanted to thump the Bible. Feck these people. They are backward, anti-intellectual, obtuse, bigoted (most of them), nationalistic, militaristic, and even freaking Capitalist. Feck 'em. To be clear, it's not just Christian fanatics I hate, it's Jewish, Muslim and Hindu fanatics as well.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Christians like Joe Biden?

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

They dont. In fact, a lot of liberals ARE christian

• Bcoz of Clinton.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

BS. Most liberals *are* Christians. What we hate is *fake* Christians like Trump and all those Evangelicals who put kids in cages.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Because they try and impose their religion on others and are bigots. No other religion appears to do this but Islam and Christianity. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

conservatives would kill Jesus if he were here right now

• 4 weeks ago

They are so self righteous they consider themselves to be the only "true" Christians

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.