Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

How can I piss off my trump supporting family members and friends after Joe Biden's president ?

can't wait til next week

You canould point out to them, next week, that the historic Biden turnout gives Biden a historic mandate to represent more Americans than ever before.  And it follows that being anti-Biden is being anti-American.  You can figuratively wrap yourself in the flag and ask why they're so anti-American on each little issue.

• Rick B

That will be really funny.  Can't wait for higher taxes, higher gas prices, stock market crashes, more unemployment, lots of illegals streaming across the border.  Then, he will likely die and the most far-left America-hating woman that I can think of will take over.

That will show them!!!!  

Dems are such idiots.

Just be you. Just be YOU.

I plan on some funny social media posts

Don't be like them. They're incels and losers, show them that you're better than that.

Just be an adult about it. That will be better in the long run. Why be a jerk?

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you