Do dreams indicates what's going to happen soon?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Not necessarily, they can represent an anxiety or stressor.

• 1 month ago

It depends on the person. Some people are quick to pick up clues given in a dream, and some other people just don't get it. They have trouble distinguishing the conscious mind from the subconscious mind and this is difficult for some people to learn this.  It is a learned skill. And yes, dreams do give you hints about the future, but one has to be aware of the meanings of dream images.  Interpreting dreams is a very personal thing, both to the dreamer and the interpreter.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They can, it depends on the story of the dreams and symbolism used in them. It can go either way, it also depends what you believe and think, what happened to you that week, and how intense or severe the changes to your own life have been. Yes, when God feels moved to, he will show people the future. It does happen, but it can usually be changed by a certain point in time. 

• 1 month ago

No. dream is a subject that what you have thinking all day long.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Dreams are a window into your own psyche offering guidance. Some dreams can be prophetic. In all cases, they offer some benefit to the dreamer.

Source(s): Source: http://visiondreamer.ca/ Meditations for the Journey into Light by C. Mohan
  • 1 month ago

There are two kinds of dreams, one is nonsensical dream, its happen when one is really fast asleep ,up to fully unconscious ,until the soul leave the physical body to function freely with out its interfering , so any dreams can come in to your mind, one may remember or can not remember after the dream, sometimes its become night mare. Another dream is the real one that one can remember its content  so well, as if its really happen , this kind of dream needs interpretation by some one whom one's trust most to relate the dream to him/her , and then do as according to that interpretation, both good dream and bad dream.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, not at all. 

They're a compilation of thoughts and experiences in the past 70 or so hours, carefully but absurdly (at least in my experience) stitched together by your brain for post-processing during slumber. 

At least that's my theory. Well, it's thought that dreams are a way for you to psychologically prepare for when you find yourself in such situations.......my dreams won't ever become reality though, I have wierd, wonderful and crazy dreams. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.