Should it bother me my girlfriend has done sexual things with my friend before we got together ?

Before me and her had got together she once had oral sex with my best friend a couple years ago, I know its the past but I cant seem to stop it bothering me, and I know he has a bigger one than me and it really messed up my confidence to be honest knowing that she has done that too him. And if its just the 3 of us somtimes I can feel the awkward tension 

No, not if you already know and still want her to be your g/f.

You are entitled to your feelings, and nobody can tell you you are wrong for having them, it always ticks me off when people tell me what to think about a situation, so I'm not about to do it with you. I'll go on a limb here, and guess what's bothering you is two things 1) She is sexually attracted to him, moreso than you and 2) She is only with you because she can't be with him. The way I like to deal with a situation, is differinate the issues, and then address each one accordingly, and come up with a solution on how best to deal with it.

Issue #1- I really don't think she is sexually attracted to him more than you, hell, I don't think she's sexually attracted to him at all IMO! They had a one time hookup, that didn't even go that far, and it never happened again after the fact, that tells me that her attraction to him was never that strong to begin with. If she was really into him, it wouldn't have stopped at oral sex, they would have had many hookups after, the fact she didn't tells me it was a one time mistake on her end. As for whom she is more attracted to? To me, that's a no brainer, she's MUCH more into you sexually, you are the one she is continuously with sexually, she hasn't given him a second look since their one time incident. As for him having a bigger one? Even if he does, it means NOTHING, size is nothing when it comes to sex, actually, a vagina can only take 5 inches, after the 5 inch mark, it no longer becomes pleasuable, it starts to become painful for a woman.

Issue #2- I don't think she is with you because she can't be with him! If she really wanted to be with him, she would, she's a grown *** woman capable of making her own choices in life. She chose to be with you, and she has been with YOU all this time, you are the choice she made, not because she settled, but because you are the one she truly wants to be with in every way.

You cannot hold something that she has done in the past against her. As long as she's loyal to you now I'd drop the issue.

If you're that uncomfortable with this girlfriend then why are you seeing her ever? 

It is an issue YOU have to get over. I should suggest you try to get over it though if you see than you cannot do it, let her go and move on. 

• Hayley

If this bothers you, she deserves better. It is in the past, leave it in the past.

• T J

It would bother me, Id feel like she was comparing me to him all the time. Id find a new girl from another area of town. Id not be happy that my friend never told me at the beginning of knowing her. If I knew he had her, id never would have gotten her to be  my GF. Why did he keep that from me. Its like I got his sloppy seconds. is he laughing at me, like i was a cuck. Id cut ties with him. I understand people do things before a relationship, if it were anyone but a friend, id deal fine.

It shouldn't but you're going to make her life hell eventually, so, quit while you can still have a sense of dignity!

If you can't hack it and wish to remain friends with your mate, perhaps you should find another g/f rather than keep this one on a string hoping for a relationship that's never going to happen because of your jealousy and insecurity.  It's not her fault she's got history with someone you happen to know and whether he's bigger than you or not - that's just your male opinion and women see things differently anyway although guys will never believe that.  

• .

The best way to break the awkward tension and build your confidence is to spit roast her with your friend.