Politically speaking, what is your prediction for the election results for next week?
1) Republicans win the Presidency, Take back the House, increase in the Senate.
2) Democrats win the Presidency, Take back the Senate, increase in the House.
3) Something else.
- princess pounderLv 71 month ago
I think Biden will win, Trump is just to much of an a$$. I think the GOP will keep the senate though. So Biden will be a weak president.
- SamLv 71 month ago
- rustbucketLv 71 month ago
The best man wins.
- Anonymous1 month ago
I predict you're going to be crying big, salty, snotty tears, lefty.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- A.J.Lv 71 month ago
#2 is more likely, but President in the Courts moved into Republican bias could take voters power away.
I'm more concerned with that and ensuring riots.
SCOTUS just told Wisconsin that ballot receiving stops on election day, so when Trump's theft of the US Post Office hides and loses ballots, and finds them Feb 4, this could be a freaking civil war.
Republicans with Barrett vs Garland and statements of lies and hypocrisy say political controllers can do anything they want.
Predictions are now a waste. Just see what happens.
- The PupaLv 61 month ago
Well I can't believe American's would be stupid enough to let Trump stay in office. I just can't. I will lose all faith in the American people and the US if they do. It would be the ultimate shame, and the last nail in their coffin