Is the story of The Last Supper where Christians in fundamentalist denomination get that Jesus didn't like wine or any other intoxicant?

I get a kick out of Christians who infer that 'wine' in the bible is just 'grape juice' or low alcohol, when there are countless cases of people getting drunk in the bible.

Besides, what kind of 'miracle' would it be if Jesus had turned water into low-alcohol wine?  All that would require is slipping a little bit of high-alcohol wine into each of hte casks.

Wine is alcoholic.  Jesus -- and everybody else -- drank wine.  Get over it.

It actually reads "Fruit of the vine"  which translates the Greek word "Genema".  There were many words for "wine" in all of the various languages of the past, and none of them is used in Mt. 26, Mk. 14, Luke 22.

One of the reasons God made wine is to take peoples mind off sex to have a good time.

• "God is not the author of confusion" (I Corinthians 14:33).

Some denominations say wine, some say grape juice and even some say water is "in the cup"

"Confusion!"

"But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God" (Acts 5:39).

Why then is there "Confusion?"

No one is believing the new "revelation" from God but all this SHYT the ROME "man" catholic church has dreamed up as "holy sacraments" is NOTHING BUT A LIE!

Jesus said in Matthew 16:28 "Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in His Kingdom" Who came on the Day of Pentecost (Acts 2:2-4; Matthew 12:28).

Therefore when Jesus said in Luke 22:16-18

" For I tell you, I will not eat it again until it finds fulfillment in the Kingdom of God. After taking the cup, He gave thanks and said, "Take this and divide it among you. For I tell you I will not drink again from the fruit of the vine until the Kingdom of God comes" Who came on the Day of Pentecost and the LYING "holy eucharist" or anything equivalent was (((FULFILLED))) and NOW we "Eat Spiritual meat and drink" (I Corinthians 10:3-4) "LIVING WATER" (John 4:10)!

"God is not the author of confusion" (I Corinthians 14:33). 

"Confusion!"

"But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God" (Acts 5:39) but it's been (((OVERTHROWN))) with the Word of God and today's Christians are finding themselves "...fighting against God" (Acts 5:39).

Society & Culture --> Mythology & Folklore 

THE WINE WAS MOST PROBABLY KOSHER GRAPE JUICE, LIKE THE JEWS USE TODAY.

The wine Jesus, or anyone else in those days drank with meals, was too weak to be an intoxicant. Because the water in those days was so polluted no one drank it. They drank a low alcohol wine instead.