JSG asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

What is Biden planning to do to help Israel if elected?

Hi. I'm a Christian and I am curious about this. Supporting Isreal is important. 

The Word says in Genesis 12:3 that God will bless those who bless Isreal and curse those who curse Isreal.

Also, Deuteronomy 14:2 says the Jews are God's chosen people.

What is Biden going to do to help Isreal if he's elected president?

Please help. Thank you.

"Deuteronomy 14:2 says the Jews are God's chosen people.... I'm a Christian". 

shaking my head. 

Nothing I hope. Why is the US the only country in the world supporting Israel's theft of Arab lands and pumping money into the country?

He was talking about the people not the Country.

The Jewish State created by a group of Eastern Europeans who usurped Judaism and now call themselves "Jews" are not "God's chosen people". Naming their stolen land after Israel does not make it Biblical Israel. The "Israel" you support is an abomination. As Jesus said in Revelation 2:9:

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Biden has a long track record of lack of support for Israel. He has already come out against the Abraham Accords, so he'll not be a part of a mideast solution.