What is Biden planning to do to help Israel if elected?

Hi. I'm a Christian and I am curious about this. Supporting Isreal is important. 

The Word says in Genesis 12:3 that God will bless those who bless Isreal and curse those who curse Isreal.

Also, Deuteronomy 14:2 says the Jews are God's chosen people.

What is Biden going to do to help Isreal if he's elected president?

Please help. Thank you.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

he isn't going to do anything to help israel, because he's a democrat, which means he doesn't care about anyone. the only way to help israel is "beware the dog who says you must be circumcised to be saved" phil 3.2

Attachment image
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

One should not vote in "emotion" but in facts. Biden actually stated "put me in office and 'then' I will tell you what I am going to do", because Pelosi has not told him yet.

• 4 weeks ago

If supporting Israel is important to you than there is no choice, it can only be Trump who has proved that already.

Biden is weak and corrupt and only a front man for the extreme liberals who are very anti Israel.

• 4 weeks ago

If only Joe Biden had a website where he catalogued his positions on issues such as this...

Oh wait:

https://joebiden.com/joe-biden-and-the-jewish-comm...

Whether or not he is serious about this, or any of his ideas will actually work once he is president - that's for time to tell.

As far as what other people think Joe Biden is going to do - it's all speculation.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Offer Israel statehood perhaps?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Biden will give Israel an olive branch made of breadcrumbs 

in the form of an ambassador, and a few boxes of bullets. 

Then he will give himself a diplomatic pat on the back, 

and let the entire Israeli Nation fade into the sunset. 

• 4 weeks ago

God said that the Jews were the chosen people in respect that the Messiah would be Jewish not that they had any special talent or were better than any one else.

• Nous
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Trump has supported Israel all the time and now Arab countries are officially recognising it for the first time meaning the violence will ease off and peace may have a chance!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Doesn’t matter if it is Biden or Trump. Both the parties get their money from the same donors. Both parties are Zionist

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Most likely he will support Israel and like Obama try to stop the annexation of the occupied territories.

However, it would be easier if the occupied territories became part of Israel/Palestine and all the refugees allowed to return.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.