How to apologise to narcissistic person.?

I have said something about this person to a close friend of mine now that person has betrayed me and told them what I said. The girl now gives me the silent treatment and has removed me on one of my social media but she is still my Facebook. Looking back I feel bad this happened and the girl told her what I said it actually wasn’t a deep thing but the fact this girl has a big ego it will affect her. But I feel if I apologise there is a possibility things can make it worse and she will hate me

• T J

Let it drop, and learn to never trust other people with things like this. Keep your thoughts of others to yourself.

Just let it go. There is no winning with a narcissist. You can NEVER reason with them, nor get them to see things from your point of view. They will constantly project their negative qualities onto you, they will deflect any time you call them out on bad behavior and somehow make it seem like it is your fault that they act that way.

They will destroy your confidence too. If you mention anything good that you have done, or anything good that happened to you, they will try to find something wrong with what you did, or they will try to find something bad about what happened to you. And anything unfortunate that happened to you, or anything difficult that happened to you, they will make you out to be the bad guy, even when you did nothing wrong, or you had only limited options in a particular situation.

My point is, if this girl who you say is a narcissist has ditched you, you've dodged a bullet. I'm assuming you're a young man, and as someone who has been through that, I'm telling you it's not worth it.

Count yourself lucky this happened, and move forward with your life. Work on yourself, become the very best person you can become, always strive to be the best version of yourself, and carefully listen and observe any woman you take a liking to, before you decide to get involved with her.

Frankly, apply that to every potential relationship in your life, be it a friendship, or a romantic interest.

Source(s): Life experience.

It's a pretty common occurrence gossip and betrayal among friends and acquaintances. I would wait a week then touch base with her. Tell her you feel bad and apologize. Then leave it at that, the ball will be in her court if she wants to get in touch. 

Apologise and explain like you would to anyone else. If she's too narcissistic to accept your apology, you really don't need her in your life.