Not a (?) but, I posted this a few months back.  Thought I'd repost for anyone who hasn't chuckled today.?

A Plane with 5 passengers on board, Donald Trump, the Pope, Dr Anthony Fauci , Hillary Clinton, and a ten year old school girl is about to crash and there are only 4 parachutes.

Dr Fauci, said “I need one. I have to help develop a cure for the global health crisis that is COVID19!” He takes one and jumps.

The pope said “I need one, I have to help spiritually guide people through the global health crisis that is COVID19!” He takes one and jumps.

Trump said ‘‘I need one, I’m the smartest man in the USA.” He takes one and jumps.

Hillary said to the ten year old "you can have the last parachute. I've lived my life, yours is only starting". The 10 year old said "Don’t worry, there are 2 parachutes left. The smartest man in the USA took my school bag."

- author unknown

@ anonymousKAREN

You forgot to add" muther f*cker".

@anonymousKaren,

I reported you back for being a jackass.

Whats funny is that the original of that joke has Trump jumping out of the plane with the girl's bag.

Nice rewrite though....