Anonymous

Do you guys mind your girlfriends/wifes being sloppy?

You have a female friend who is well maintained and with good style, but your own girlfriend/wife is sloppy, mostly with greasy hair and bad haircut and with bad style overall. Would you mind and compare her with this other woman or it makes no difference to you? You often compliment this other woman for her hair and clothes.

Why are you comparing your girl friends to your actual girlfriend? and if u don't like that she's not some well put together woman then why even bother wasting her life and her days if you're gonna complain about her on the internet?

I just have two things to say.  "I am not messy, I am organizationally challenged" & "I am not a housekeeper, I am a crafter".  To me that is enough said about the condition of my living quarters, my home.  I am not a foo foo lady.  Sloppy is good.

WHY is your girlfriend/wife sloppy? Is she too tired to make an effort, does she know how you feel about it, does she have enough time in her day to take care of herself, are you good for her self-confidence? Etc.

Maybe she's in a rut, maybe a make-over would help? What did she look like when you met her?

• T J

The gf/wife would be history in my life.

People can have low maintenance days as we all get busy and tired but a good feminine woman will put the effort in AT LEAST 4 days a week! Anything less is just sloppy and not appealing.. she don’t care about herself man