How do you clean your toilet? How do you put water in it?

We have comorts and latrines(where you have to sit on your legs to excrete). Comorts have flushing system, but that flush isn't enough to take away the smell of our excretion. So, we have to put water manually. And I find this disgusting activity, if there was some system which did this for us, it would be nice. How do you guys put water into toilets? Manually? And also the water that reflects to your feets and hands, while putting into latrines types of toilets. It is equally disgusting, and that's the reason, sometimes I don't feel like putting water in toilet, and toilet is smelling OMG, disgusting, that you can't even enter into it...So, if there was some easy ways to solve this issue, please tell.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I take my donkey cart down to the local river and fill several large containers. Then, I have the women carry the water to the toilet and pour a few liters. We control the odors by cooking nice curry dishes next to it. 

• 1 month ago

Poop in a bucket, take it elsewhere, dump it. Bore rat.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Get a composting toilet.

• 1 month ago

You can use a bucket 

OR you can pay money and have a real sewer system installed and hooked to the local sewers.  At that point you cn put in both a toilet and sink like in the Home Depot ads.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Droopy
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

You partners toothbrush. 

• Edwena
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There are basically 2 types of flush toilets.  One type is residential  and has a water storage tank on it.  The tank's purpose is to have available a sufficient volume of water to flush the waste into the sewer system.  By having the tank storage, it allows for variation in filling.  It typically is filled by a pressurized water system, i.e. a water pipe that connects to the tank.  Inside the tank are various valves, floats, etc. to make the filling operation automatic.  When the commode is flushed, the process to refill the tank starts automatically and shuts off when the tank is full. A flush uses about 2 or 3 gallons of water.  The other type is used in commercial buildings where there is a sufficient water supply to flush the commode.  This type does not use a tank, but has high volumes of flush water that can be repeated quickly, as is needed in a public toilet.   What you need is toilet number 1.  What you need to do is look up the way modern sanitation systems are built and use one that is applicable for your situation on the internet.  Get up out of the mud.

• 1 month ago

we use a small bucket.  the smell issue suggests that there isn't a trap under the toilet.  trap looks like an "S" on its side ... it's purpose is to hold water to prevent sewer gasses from rising into the home.  sometimes a trap can be emptied by accident when flushing -- the solution is to add a small amount of water after flushing is fully over -- just enough so that you can see it in the bottom.  -- granddad

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.