Can I get in trouble for using restrooms that are not the ones on the floor, at work?

I sort of want to start using the restrooms that are in the offices. Since they are on home based work the offices are empty. They are not very far from my department so it shouldn't take me long and I tend to use it during breaks anyway. Can I get in trouble? 

Ask your manager.  This is covid time and they may not want to have to do full sanitization just because you left your area.

I do not see why not - IF your building has the bathrooms in a general place on each floor and you are not breaking in to a private office to use their facilities.

Example:  The floor below us is vacant except for a one person CPA firm.  So...several of us will walk down the stairs to use the restrooms on the 5th floor instead of having to sometimes wait to use the bathrooms on this floor.

We used to go to the 6th floor also but 2 of the office suites up there  were leased in August, and there are 35 women between the two companies...so those bathrooms are ALWAYS crowded...and some of those people come down to our floor.

Basically...I do not see why not.  Check with your boss if it worries you.

If the bath rooms are accessible to the public hallways and not in individual locked suites there is no rule that says you may not walk to the second floor to go potty.

Unless, of course, your work rules say you must use the bathroom on your floor in your suite.

Ask someone in authority at your job, not strangers who don't even know where you work.