What does it take for a girl to be a good wife?

I have heard someone say that you don't need common interests - you need common values and goals. Would you agree? Should the lack of common interests be a deal breaker when choosing whom to marry?

@Dr. Stephanie "So this is now your 334th reply" What????

My husband and I have few common interests and, when we wed, few common values or goals. But we'd not been able to leave each other alone for 5 years and for both of us, there just was no one else who could compare. And then he gave me the ultimatum so I wed him. And our instinct being of different tribes has challenged us, sometimes, and enriched us at others. Being a great Susie homemaker has never been my goal but I'm able to take care of business. We believe in each other and we trust each other. With all my heart I trust him and with all his heart he trusts me too. That's made us a really good married couple for 34 years. 

So this is now your 334th reply/  Yes, I would agree.