Who can deny Brady era of the patriots was super exciting to watch ?

All of their super bowl victories were super close and exciting including the last one, just because it was low scoring do to good defense doesn't mean  it wasn't exciting, it was like watching a baseball or soccer game, loved it! 

Fans of other teams in the AFC East can.

Gotta agree.There were some blow outs in the Super Bowls before.

• So you're skipping all The Regular Season Games and all the playoff games and only are talking about The Super Bowls? Why aren't you talking about the games they lost? Did you find those exciting as well? How about The 3 Super Bowl Games that they lost? Personally, I found those exciting as well. How about The Playoff Games that they lost? You truly are a Fair Weather Fan. I'd rather hang out with Mark Wallberg, Matt Damon, Ben Affleck and Aerosmith, you know the real Pats Fans, not a Front Runner like you. 

• Kathy

I did not find them exciting to watch.

The last couple decades have been incredibly boring compared to the years before. 

Every team runs the same schemes, there's no balance on offense and teams just aren't very good overall.