Dave
Dave asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Since Barrett passed the final test, are all you PRO-LIFERS ready to "roll up your sleeves" and adopt the more than 1 million children?

There's more than a million children/youth, who need to be adopted that have been floating around from foster care to foster care, from boy and girls homes to different orphanages...............READY TO DO SOME REAL WORK!!!!!! THAT NUMBER WILL ONLY RISE IN THE YEARS TO COME...............On your mark...............get set.................time to SHUT UP AND SHOW HOW PRO LIFE YOU REALLY ARE!!!

Do it!!!!! There's more than 70 million self proclaimed evangelicals in our country, you can't "step up to the plate" and adopt ;1 million children???????? It's going to look rather HYPOCRITICAL!!!!! Time to put the cruises down, the golfing, the ease of life, the cruises, all the bible studies, and GET TO WORK!!!!!!!!!

LET'S SEE HOW MUCH BIBLICAL LOVE YOU REALLY HAVE!!

******not talking about babies!!!!!!!!! Never once mention babies!!!!!! That's another group!!!!

I SMELL A BUNCH OF RELIGIOUS HYPOCRITES INTO THE FUTURE!!!!!!! THE NUMBERS OF CHILDREN IN THE SYSTEM WILL ONLY GROW, AND AS I THOUGHT BY THE STATEMENTS.........................YOU ARE REALLY SELF CENTERED...............AND WON'T DO THE HARD WORK OF ADOPTION........

Is it ONLY "liberals" that have children out of wedlock and give their children up to DHS................Are you sure???????

A LOT OF PRO LIFERS MAKING EXCUSES BELOW

• Jas B

Of course not pro lifers only care about children when they are in the womb. As one American Benedictine nun Sister. Joan Chittister put it; 

"I do not believe that just because you are opposed to abortion, that that makes you pro-life. In fact, I think in many cases, your morality is deeply lacking if all you want is a child born but not a child fed, a child educated, a child housed. And why would I think that you don't? Because you don't want any tax money to go there. That's not pro-life. That's pro-birth. We need a much broader conversation on what the morality of pro-life is."

and my therapist wont let me adopt anyway

i cant afford to adopt rightnow

I'm willing to.

Maybe ACB will make sure homosexuals stop shutting down funding for Christian adoption agencies so we can get the job done.

• Abortion aint going anywhere bud, chill out 

• donnie

Well I don’t have a problem with a adopting but I like how you liberals want other people to take care of your problems. Whoops there are thousands of contraception’s and birth controls but hey I went out and did not take one of them. So now you want a abortion to kill your child or you want someone to be forced to adopt it. You know there are ways not to get pregnant which is not having sex or use one of the thousands of options out there for yoh besides abortion. 

First you have to explain to me how adopting a child will punish women for getting pregnant.

I just don't see the correlation. 

Besides my God says thou shalt not kill, which is why I think all guns should be banned. That's a much bigger problem than orphans not getting adopted I think. 

It no longer matters what liberals think. Abortion is going to be gone.

You do know there are waiting lines for babies don't you?  I tried to adopt about 15 years ago.  We were more than a year in and not even on the real waiting list yet.

Almost everyone that starts on that path drops out.  That is why they adopt from other countries.  It is way easier.

Because the confirmation of Barrett means an immediate end to abortion.  Chill out already.