Trump says his economy was the best ever. So why were people other than millionaires losing income?

"Household incomes grew more slowly in a majority of states under Trump – even before COVID-19"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/investigations...

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Sam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Dump is a life long conman and liar, he is doing what he does best.

• 1 month ago

My, my, you certainly do use unbiased sources don't you?

STATE governors decided to shut their states down and prohibit business owners and their employees from making a living.  The economy was growing at a rate more than double ANYTHING FORMER chairman obama ever had.  

• Sam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Donald Trump is a joke, a liar, a crook and a scumbag.

That's why he calls other people those things.  He is those things. 

He's like a 12 year old who gets caught cheating on a test and says, "I'm not a cheater, you're a cheater"   even while he has the answers written on his palms. 

• 1 month ago

Even before Covid, Clinton had a much better economy than Trump: more job creation, more stock market growth, and deficits reduced to ZERO.  I suspect the real reason conservatives hate Clinton so much is that he beat all their numbers and did so starting with a tax increase.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Its covid you freaking moron and shutdowns. You chinese trolls need to blame your homeland china. How retarded are you? Libtard.

• Nancy Pelosi is withholding Covid-19 aid that Americans desperately require

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He said his economy, not the people’s economy. 

• 1 month ago

To Trump, anybody who isn't earning a few million is a loser and a sucker. He lives in a apartment with a gold elevator, for christsake

• Ron
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Usatoday would tell you something like that

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.