OMG Drew Barrymore just endorsed Trump?

I was going to vote for Trump but now I'm not so sure. HELP!

• Robert

Sounds like you're pretty undecisive if an actress agreeing with your choice makes you doubt yourself.  

No she didn't. Trump's far-right ideology doesn't appeal to her she said.

In fact, Drew Barrymore was recently seen being terrified by President Donald Trump in a new spoof of the iconic opening scene of the movie Scream.

Barrymore's character Casey Becker is memorably killed after receiving a phone call from an unknown caller, who goes from flirtatious to sadistic, at the start of the 1996 slasher.

But in a reimagined version of the scene, recently shared by comedian Samantha Bee, the caller terrorizing Barrymore's character is none other than the president.

Drew has been parodying Trump anw she is endorsing him?

RUBBISH!!!

Good for her sharing her views. Then there's rapper no sense ..oops sorry I had a premonition, I mean 50 cents.

• So's Kanye West, Fitty-cent, Ice Cube but the leftist fascists in Hollyweird will see to it they'll never work again. That's how venal they are.  

Only perverts and pedophiles will vote for the other guy 

OMG....do you ever wonder why some of us do not own a TV? 

TRUMP 2020

That's a sad commentary on how much Trump supporters are committed. One celebrity can change your mind about voting for him so easily...

She can vote for who she damn well pleases.