OMG Drew Barrymore just endorsed Trump?

I was going to vote for Trump but now I'm not so sure. HELP!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Robert
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

Sounds like you're pretty undecisive if an actress agreeing with your choice makes you doubt yourself.  

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No she didn't. Trump's far-right ideology doesn't appeal to her she said.

In fact, Drew Barrymore was recently seen being terrified by President Donald Trump in a new spoof of the iconic opening scene of the movie Scream.

Barrymore's character Casey Becker is memorably killed after receiving a phone call from an unknown caller, who goes from flirtatious to sadistic, at the start of the 1996 slasher.

But in a reimagined version of the scene, recently shared by comedian Samantha Bee, the caller terrorizing Barrymore's character is none other than the president.

• 4 weeks ago

Drew has been parodying Trump anw she is endorsing him?

RUBBISH!!!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Good for her sharing her views. Then there's rapper no sense ..oops sorry I had a premonition, I mean 50 cents.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • So's Kanye West, Fitty-cent, Ice Cube but the leftist fascists in Hollyweird will see to it they'll never work again. That's how venal they are.  

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Only perverts and pedophiles will vote for the other guy 

• 4 weeks ago

OMG....do you ever wonder why some of us do not own a TV? 

TRUMP 2020

• 4 weeks ago

That's a sad commentary on how much Trump supporters are committed. One celebrity can change your mind about voting for him so easily...

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

She can vote for who she damn well pleases.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.