Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

Which one of the following movies do you like most?

City Lights,

Shawshanks Redemption

The Godfather 1 and 2

Back to the Future III,

Life is Beautiful

Leon

Amadeus

Forrest Gump

Update:

Green Book

Eastern Promises

A  history of violence

26 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Godfather 1,2, then forest gump.

History of violence was good.

Check out the boondock saints. 

• 1 month ago

Forrest Gump     

• 1 month ago

The Godfather 1 and 2.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Godfather 1 & 2 are in a league of their own. That’s not just my opinion. Critics agree. Some say G2 is the greatest movie sequel of all time.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

All great movies but "City Lights" is by far my favorite....

Fun fact: Charlie Chaplain invited Albert Einstein to be his guest at the Hollywood premiere. When the movie reached its iconic ending and the screen faded to black, Chaplain was horrified as the audience remained totally silent.

Suddenly afraid that the film might be a flop, Chaplain turned to Einstein to make a self-deprecating remark to break the uncomfortable silence.  That's when he saw the normally stoic and reserved scientist wiping a tear from his cheek.

As the lights came up, Chaplain looked around and saw men and women around the audience openly weeping as they burst into a prolonged round of hearty applause.  Chaplain sagged in his seat in relief, knowing that he had made a hit.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

City Lights, by Chaplin. Love Chaplin and Keaton.

I also love Godfather and   BTTF 3, though.

Shawshank Redemption is good flick BUT I just got out of ADC a few years ago. Need to suppress  those years.

Critics Agree, "Bride of Frankenstein" best sequel. ever. Better than original, which even the Godfather Part 2  can't claim. "The Hawaiians" was excellent, too. And "Beneath Planet of the Apes"

• 1 month ago

It has to be Shawshanks Redemption. 

• 1 month ago

Leon and Back to the future III.

• 1 month ago

Life is Beautiful

• JuanB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Shawshanks Redemption

Amadeus

Eastern Promises

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.