aaron asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

I'm about 14 and a couple months yet im 6ft tall and have alot of growing facial hair so is that normal... or what?

im 14 and 4 and a half months ig I was born in 2006

• ron h

I don't understand your question.  14 is the most common age for men to start shaving. If your beard (not "facial hair" ) is growing, it's normal.  If it's not, it'll start soon.  14 is a little young for a man to be 6 feet tall, but it's just fine.  Sounds like you're healthy and doing OK.  

You're like The Big Show

• Nick

normal, wait for other changes

• We're all different. What you described isn't abnormal. Some boys grow really tall and grow a lot of body hair early, others don't. I didn't even have any pubic hair until I was almost sixteen.

It's way past time for your parents to have that special talk with you.

Yes, that's within the normal range of development.  Some guys hit puberty earlier, have a big growth spurt, and reach very close to their adult height by 14-15 as well as have their voice change and start growing facial hair.  Other guys are late bloomers and don't have that happen until their late teens.  

my mom is 5'6 and idk how tall my birth dad is, I never met him but ik he's shorter than my mom

• kelvin

normal and it also depends on how tall your parents are

No it’s not normal to include the months when you’re 14 years old.