aaron asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

I'm about 14 and a couple months yet im 6ft tall and have alot of growing facial hair so is that normal... or what?

Update:

im 14 and 4 and a half months ig I was born in 2006

9 Answers

Relevance
  • ron h
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I don't understand your question.  14 is the most common age for men to start shaving. If your beard (not "facial hair" ) is growing, it's normal.  If it's not, it'll start soon.  14 is a little young for a man to be 6 feet tall, but it's just fine.  Sounds like you're healthy and doing OK.  

• 4 weeks ago

You're like The Big Show

• Nick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

normal, wait for other changes

• We're all different. What you described isn't abnormal. Some boys grow really tall and grow a lot of body hair early, others don't. I didn't even have any pubic hair until I was almost sixteen.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's way past time for your parents to have that special talk with you.

• 1 month ago

Yes, that's within the normal range of development.  Some guys hit puberty earlier, have a big growth spurt, and reach very close to their adult height by 14-15 as well as have their voice change and start growing facial hair.  Other guys are late bloomers and don't have that happen until their late teens.  

• 1 month ago

my mom is 5'6 and idk how tall my birth dad is, I never met him but ik he's shorter than my mom

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

normal and it also depends on how tall your parents are

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No it’s not normal to include the months when you’re 14 years old. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.