How you recommend I use my skin care routine?

I have a 3 piece skin care treatment set I wash my face when I wake up and before I go to bed I also need to wash my face after work because I get really dirty at work. Should I just use the wash when I wash my face after work or should I reuse all the products again 

Or should I only wash use my whole kit before bed and just use water in morning and after work

• ?

Washing your face can do more harm than good. You are stripping your face of its natural oils that it needs to combat impurities to begin with. I would honestly skip the morning wash if your face gets that dirty to where you have to wash it right after work. You can try to put on a light moisturizer after you wash, too.

The bulk of your skincare should be done at night. I don't wash my face in the mornings anymore. I will rinse with lukewarm water and put on moisturizer, then do my actual washing and night cream in the evening.