Where is yahoo news coverage of the Sudan Peace Deal? ?

Oh, "Orange Man Bad". Never mind.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

So Anonymous, the virus is everything to do with President Trump. It is almost as if he murdered each one of those 200,000 people himself.

But foreign policy? Nothing at all to do with the President.

Sadly for your case, the number of US deaths has remained constant - mainly, I suspect, because flu deaths have dropped right off. it is almost as if someone has just reassigned the cause of death from flu to COVID-19. They wouldn't do that, would they?

2020: 2,838,000

2019: 2,855,000

2018: 2,839,000

2017: 2,814,000

If 200,000 more people have died why does that not show up in the totals?

• 1 month ago

You mean another "peace deal" between two countries that have never been at war?  While the number of new Covid infections in the US rises higher than ever during our THIRD WAVE of infections?  It was covered.

• 1 month ago

It was/is.  Sudan has never been at war with Israel. These peace deals are political stunts to impress imbeciles.   I wonder what Trump gave them to sign.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

https://news.yahoo.com/israel-sudan-deal-seals-tru... Was in the headlines when it happened and for days later, now you have to go to the world section. I know it is hard for Trumpsters to scroll a few lines. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

The Leftist MSM has a blackout on any news that doesn't promote their narrative .

The Democrats have been saying they prefer it that way .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because it has nothing to do with Trump, it is to do with the Government, but nothing to do with Trump.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.