Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Is it pathetic that I’m almost 24 but still live with my parents ?

113 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

If you think it's pathetic it is but though very uncommon some parents and children can be happy with that arrangement 

• 4 weeks ago

At least your parents care about you.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

we are in a bad economy right now so it is ok. As long as you help with bills it is ok.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not pathetic, I moved out at 26 as it's so expensive nowerdays. Enjoy your time with them as I live alone now. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No it's not a lot of people live with their parents these days. in other cultures you live with your parents till marriage (and sometimes even after). 

• 1 month ago

It's literally completely dependent on your own situation. If you aren't just freeloading then you're fine but if you are then it's not about the fact you're living with your parents, the point is you aren't trying to improve yourself.

• 1 month ago

Almost unbelievable.Bet you voted to remain in the E.U, too

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

nope!!! the way things are now the cost of living compared to wages people can't afford a place of their own. 

• 1 month ago

My opinion on this subject does not matter.  What matters is what YOU think about the situation.  If you're not happy with your current living arrangements, what are your plans for changing things for the better, or do you have a plan?

• 1 month ago

Not exactly ideal. But hey I know much older people that never left home. Hell my neighbour is 65 and he never left. So I wouldn't worry too much about whether it's pathetic or not. Especially with the way the world is right now. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.