Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Is it pathetic that I’m almost 24 but still live with my parents ?

If you think it's pathetic it is but though very uncommon some parents and children can be happy with that arrangement 

At least your parents care about you.

we are in a bad economy right now so it is ok. As long as you help with bills it is ok.

Not pathetic, I moved out at 26 as it's so expensive nowerdays. Enjoy your time with them as I live alone now. 

No it's not a lot of people live with their parents these days. in other cultures you live with your parents till marriage (and sometimes even after). 

It's literally completely dependent on your own situation. If you aren't just freeloading then you're fine but if you are then it's not about the fact you're living with your parents, the point is you aren't trying to improve yourself.

Almost unbelievable.Bet you voted to remain in the E.U, too

• ?

nope!!! the way things are now the cost of living compared to wages people can't afford a place of their own. 

My opinion on this subject does not matter.  What matters is what YOU think about the situation.  If you're not happy with your current living arrangements, what are your plans for changing things for the better, or do you have a plan?

Not exactly ideal. But hey I know much older people that never left home. Hell my neighbour is 65 and he never left. So I wouldn't worry too much about whether it's pathetic or not. Especially with the way the world is right now.