Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

If Biden does not make any verbal gaffes between now and election day, do you think he will win the Presidency?

• Jeff D

They've already cut down his online and public appearances to practically nothing.

Fake News is sure pushing for Biden to win and so is China and Hunter Biden.  If he wins, our beloved America will see court packing, oil industry gone, he'll try to take our guns, higher taxes and bigger government because that is the communist way.  Biden only cares about himself and fake news hates President Trump because he has their number.  My question is When is the FBI going to let us know about Hunter Biden's laptop and what they are going to do about it?

• uh, that'd be too late for Joe, he's sounding like an imbecile. 

Even with the polls I have never thought Biden can win.. I will find out in a couple weeks.. It will be a sad day for the country if he does..

• Robert

I think there are enough duplicate mail out ballots and ballots filled out by the dead to guarantee the destruction of America.  SloJoe wins with 100 percent of the deceased vote

• James

I think he will win anyway.

Yes.  The country is so divided, I don't think anything will change the outcome of election outside of Biden being caught on film running around naked and smeared in his own feces.

Maybe if he calls a "lid" on any and all further public activities he could avoid making verbal gaffes, but I don't see that helping him.  I think it will be a short trip to the retirement village for poor old Joe come November.