Why are so many Boomer morons voting for Trump ?

Well starters Biden wants to do away with the step up in cost basis rule, which you probably don't know about being educated by the press but it is a massive tax at the middle class.     

Then he wants to pay off education loans on my dime for government workers and a select few others only... so I pay no benefit.  

No thanks I am done with these selective hand outs to those DEEMED WORTHY by Democrats. I worked and saved for everything I have and I am tired of bailing out those who refuse to work as hard as I have. 

They have worked for a living and want to see America succeed and continue having opportunities for all Americans. They also haven't been brainwashed by powerful people who hate American and want its ignorant, impressionable youth to hate the very country that provides them so much prosperity and opportunity. That's why they push anti-American propaganda in schools, movies, etc.

Likes appreciate likes and vote for them.

I am a pre-boomer (barely) but I have at least part of a working brain, still.

Are you kidding? Millions of boomers have voted early for Biden. Only a moron would vote for a whiny, incompetent, conman liar like Trump.

Because he loves us poorly educated

Correct. Morons vote for Trump.  Non moron boomers don't.

Boomers find it their job to ruin this country and future generations. Just look at their history.

They trust Trump to "do something" about all the Leftist Antifa or Anti-fascists standing in the way of the future Reich. Trump has called all Blacks a criminal class or race criminals so the Proud Boys the Leader has standing by to execute the Final Solution will know to terminate with extreme prejudice. 2021 will see African Americans in concentration camps to protect Real Americans.

Source(s): Standing by Mr President

Because Trump is the best option we have for president 

How do you know how anyone voted, sparky?  The election isn't until next month.  NO votes should have been counted yet and NONE of the absentee ballots should have been opened yet.