Joe Biden said that a trans woman is a “young man who decides to become a woman”. Do you think he needs to apologize for being transphobic?

It is obvious we need much younger viable candidates zxqj

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

I think right now there are bigger issues.

• Sky

If he did in fact say that, what he needs to do is actually learn more about transsexuality and transgender people, both by reading about them and also meeting and talking with some in person, so he can gain a better education and understanding about them.

• reme_1

Many people do not understand anything about being transgendered. Send him informstion .

Biden has the progressive LGBT agenda as does his running mate. Trump and Pence will only move us backwards. 

I also found that a problem. I think he’s just uneducated on this. If you’ve seen his list of plans for helping the LGBTQ+ community, it is quite long. 

Biden was the one that pushed Obama to support gay marriage. What ever gaffs he might make in the moment - he’ll correct. Work with him. In the mean time bone Spurs  is kicking trans out of the military, denying them protection in schools and still hasn’t released tax returns or come up with a healthcare plan despite wanting to end Obamacare during a pandemic. This same pandemic would have been much better contained but he didn’t listen to scientists, he’s still not listening to scientists and now the USA has it the worst in the entire world and the majority of those 220k plus people did not have to die - and thank trump for it!

Joe Biden was talking about Sarah McBride.

Yes, he fumbled a bit, but overall he gets it, whereas Trump clearly does not.

https://www.vox.com/2020/10/16/21519067/joe-biden-...

Yes, I kind of do if I can take that at face value but I'd like to know more about that statement.

• ?

I think you really must be desperate if you need to dig that deep for a scandal.