Survey: Do you like reading? If so do you like real books, tablets or audio etc?

I like to read books from love inspired romance to love inspired suspense and Harlequin heartwarming books they are clean books by Christian authors. my mom reads them with me she also have a tablets she reads from i don't read from them. Thanks for the question.

Yes, I read real books every day.

All of the above

I like to read books from love inspired romance to love inspired suspense and Harlequin heartwarming books they are clean books by Christian authors.

No, I detest reading, probably because I'm barely literate.

• donnie

Yes.            

• I do like reading...though sometimes taking the opportunity to eludes me for awhile.

There is nothing like turning the pages of a psychical copy of a book. But as someone who also doesn't want a lot of material possession, I have been enjoying the practically of e-books.

• Mier

I love reading. Prefer real books.

No, reading is for nerds.

Sometimes I do.  And it doesn't matter what the format is.