What if your kid hated you so much he told you he wanted you in the ground so bad and gave you the most terrible gift like dead animal ?

For Mother’s Day or he killed a cat and rapped it in a box and gave it to you how would you feel and react

Probably try and find him/her some decent therapy zxjqgjk

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

ma'am... i think your son is psychotic :)

my kids would never do that. I give them good allowance, make chores optional, get them good presents at Christmas and birthdays

Make his abortion retroactive immediately.

If my child did that, he would be put on a psych hold immediately.  That is the ONLY reaction I would have to some one who is that mentally disturbed. 

I would send him to a psychiatrist immediately

• edward

Disappear.  Not forever, just for a few days.  Enough to make him cry to want you back.  Go to the spa, order some room service, maybe even sleep till 7 AM!  Just be sure to let someone know where you are

I would take him to the hospital and get him examined by professionals. And then continue with family counselling 

• A.J.

Parent(s) failed in properly raising their child. It's gone far too long and too far. 

• donnie

Alright first off I assume this is a troll post but I will answer anyways. I think it’s time for something to be done with your kid this needs to be tuned into police ASAP. Again I doubt it’s real but if it is immediately report animal abuse and beastality which is which a crime