The depletion of ozone (O3) in the stratosphere has been a matter of great concern among scientists in recent years. ?

.....It is believed that ozone can react with nitric oxide (NO) that is discharged from the high-altitude jet plane, the SST. 

The reaction : O3 + NO ----> O2 + NO2If 0.831 g of O3 reacts with 0.577 g of NO, how many grams of NO2 will be produced? = 0.782g NO2 Which compound is the limiting reagent?= nitric oxide (NO)Calculate the number of moles of the excess reagent remaining at the end of the reaction. = ??? what is this answer???

UPDATE: I found the answer I posted it at the bottom

the answer is 0.0019 mol...

i had a brain fart

Sorry, my answer is "Anonymous" as your post is Anonymous. There is no need for an Anonymous question in this category, Most 'Anonymous' posts are trolls or people posting their homework, maybe yours is not, but the high likelihood is there. If you post as yourself, I would be glad to help you with any problem you have.

I spend a lot of time on each problem, I just want to make sure it's for a worthwhile cause.