Is it bad to stay at my girlfriend's house until after midnight?.?

The only time I can see my girlfriend is at night from 8 pm because during the day we have other things to do. So I usually go to her house and stay there until after midnight. But there is a catch, she is living at her sister's house, which is also the home of her sister's husband. And as her sister and her husband sleep very early (7:00 pm to 8:00 pm) I sometimes feel awkward, except that I like being with my girlfriend so much that I miss the time sometimes and stay until 00:30, but it is not every day. My parents said it is not good for me to stay there until that time, I am 25 years old and my girlfriend is 20 years old.

What time should I leave?

• MissA

I'd say this is something you can productively bring up with your girlfriend's sister and husband.  A friendly, "Hey, I know I've been staying here late sometimes, is that bothering you guys at all?" should clarify the situation

If her household members aren't complaining about your being in their home until after midnight, then i don't see why you're making a big problem out of this. I suppose if they don't like you being there that late, and if you were disturbing them, they would let you know. 

Out the door at 10:30. Quietly. It's their home. You two can giggle and play and philosophize for couple of hours every day and if you want more then you can get your own place to play. Seems you can't have this 20 year old woman over to your place either? Maybe you need your own little corner of the world, sir. You can have girls over. 

Who cares once you get your fill tapping it then leave.

• mokrie

Your being disrespectful of someone else's home. You should never stay after 10 p.m. Go outside and sit in the car to talk after that or get your own place to be together. I'm amazed the husband hasn't told you to get out yet. 

thats up to your girlfriend

Pretend that you're both over the age of consent and make your own decisions. If your gf's parents don't object to your staying late, there's no reason for your parents to complain.