Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Republicans, last chance to back track on Comey Barrett nomination or democrats in the senate with Biden as POTUS will pack the court bigly?

We will only do it if you let this nominee go forward. Last chance before democrats take the white house and senate.

40 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Democrats wants to control everything so they can tell you your rights and freedom.  Rights and freedom are not the same under the law, yet both needs to coincide with each other.

Democrats will impose the 25th Amendment and Biden will be kicked out.

• 1 month ago

Biden's packing his cabinet with Republicans, you idiot. Makes me want to vomit but it's true.

• 1 month ago

You assume Biden will ever SEE the Oval Office.

If the Democrats happen to win the Presidency, Harris will be sworn in as President, not Vice President, on January 20.

Note: Your party will try to pack the court, PERIOD.

• 1 month ago

The President has the power and duty to nominate a Supreme Court justice. It is up to Congress to reject if they don’t like it. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Screw you Republicans , stop spreading useless and unfounded information as you have been taught by your diabolical dictator.

• 1 month ago

"We"?  Who, you and that turd in your pocket?  I notice your cowardice forces you to hide behind the ignorant "Anonymous".  Why should we, the intelligent Yahoo users, believe you have ANY influence over what happens after the election?  How do expect Yahoo users to stop the actions of the US Senate?  Then you ignorantly show your respect and admiration for PRESIDENT TRUMP by using his word "bigly".  What a brown noser!!  So many displays of ignorance in one posting!!

• 1 month ago

I see - - threats and intimidation are the order of the day

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

OK. We trust you to keep your word and to do the honorable thing. Here's your sign.

• 1 month ago

Bring it on.  When Nikki Haley is President in 2024 we will expand the court to 35 judges. 

• 1 month ago

YOUR QUESTION IS THE REASON THEY MUST CONFIRM BARRETT

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.