Not a bad start to this EPL Campaign, rather be sitting 1st at this stage but 2nd will do just fine for now ?

mentally this will be ingrained into the players psyche that we should be no where else in the league table but 1st or chasing down the team at the top in 2nd.

Very good win against the Blades, Jota what a signing though!

However each game is nerve wracking because I want us to retain the Premier League Title this season to make a statement to the challengers - we're the team to beat.

Next up - its West Ham at Home this coming weekend on Saturday 31st October followed by a trip to Ethiad to take on Pep Guardiola's Manchester City.

Win both these games surely the confidence levels will be high and the momentum to build the platform on which to win the league again will be there.

happy with this seasons start fellow reds?

Yes its me,  no idea HOW I ended up posting this ANONYMOUSLY lol

so yeah, well done stalker ! ^_^

lol

Yes the prem table is looking interesting at the moment where are the other so called big teams.Even my team are 6th compared to usually near relegation zone.Here is something else that might make you happy Southampton 2 v 0 Everton.

• Ryan

is this aces? yeah u lot are in a good position considering VVD is out for the season and u didnt have alisson for a while. doing better than the other "big 6" teams at least