What is the role of your religion for a coherent rapprochement with the beliefs of others, and this on the basis of a scientific approach?

114 Exalted is God, the True King. Do not be hasty with the Quran before its inspiration to you is concluded, and say, “My Lord, increase me in knowledge.” (Ta-Ha) The Holy Quran.

My religion teach all the believers in the only religion of GOD. that there is no compulsion in religion , since the truth is distinguished clearly from falsehood , since mankind posses intellect and freewill , so as according to the basis of a scientific approach, when human posses freewill , then they can use their intellect to choose the right from wrong, the truth from falsehood, so they have to take responsible for their own decision. For those who believe in others ways of lives that deviate from my religion , which is the only way of GOD ,who is the sole owner of my religion, then they have to prove by scientifically means that their religions are man made, by calling their religions by the names of their prophets. So the only religion of GOD, that I belief , though being teach by the first prophet till the last prophet of GOD, totaling to 124,000 prophets  never called their religion by the names of any prophets ,but called it Islam, the only religion of GOD, send own for all mankind from the beginning till the end of time. This is the role of my religion for a coherent rapprochement with the believes  of others who call their religions by the names of their prophets, as we are now witnessing.

Someone learned new words.