How do I learn more about my past life?

I learned I was Magnus Opsal in my last life. He was a cousin of my great-greandfather's. I tracked down his records and have met his family. I kept having dreams that matched his life as well as the reading I had done of my last life by a credible prophet reader. 

How do I learn more then the Internet can have as only 1 of his descendants that I have met is old enough to remember him so I have her word, his 88 year old niece, and that is all. 

How or where would I learn more? I have been to his grave but his spirit has not come into me yet. I make weekly visits. 

I am the man in the photo in my last life. I lived and worked on a farm but never married. 

"Reincarnation" is never true for anyone.  Death leads to heaven or hell.  The Lord Jesus Christ is God, who died on the cross and shed His blood to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus was buried, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead.  Nothing you could do will ever pay for any of your sins.  Jesus already paid for all of our sins with His death on the cross and His shed blood, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead.  So the only way to get into heaven and avoid hell, is by believing in the Lord Jesus Christ, without adding any of your own works.  See Romans 4:5.  It is too late for you to be saved, after death.

Past lives did not happen...concentrate on GOD AND REPENT so u can live again!!

How would you demonstrate in a reliably testable way that you actually had a "past life".

You are listening to an evil spirit that comes to distort your mind.

• Ronald

You have a fertile imagination, combined with gullibility and superstition.and you lack critical thinking skills, objective, scientific, logical and rational cognitive reasoning ability..

• Donald

if you truly believe this then you have an evil spirit in your life. (corrupting it)

how do you feel about GOD?

be honest.

you were never this man.

impossible.

we are given ONE LIFE in the flesh. (never two)

• Just keep on letting your dreams and imagination run wild.  That's how everyone "learns" everything they "know" about the spiritual realm, including past lives.

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS 'PAST LIFE'.... you are BLINDED by lies..... READ THE BIBLE AND PRAY....

So, you are a reincarnation tranny?