Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 month ago

I had a dream I was high on marijuana and watching a flooded city on a tv?

Then this abusive relative of my girlfriend came over and kept helping himself to my wine and spilling it everywhere wasting it. I got mad and he broke the glass then started cutting me with it? Like in a handshake? 

Then the tv was made in china but eith a Japanese logo deceiving people.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Maybe it is time to help your girlfriend and her sisters, leave that family, and start a one with you and your friends. It seems like her biological father was threatening you, and maybe not go to the grandma's house with the pink master bedroom and bathroom. 

• 1 month ago

He helped himself to your wine and forgot the pot?  Hummmmm??   Was this a real dream, or a daydream?  A lot of violence is in it,  and then you quickly switch to a safer subject about deceiving people in other countries.  What about the country you are in?  

• 1 month ago

The dream might be telling you to avoid relationships built on pity and negativity and luxury and indulgence because it will weaken your composure and ability to experience the love you need 

• how  many  quaaludes  you  been  popping?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Goerge
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not even plausible because Mary Jane doesn't inspire people to violence in this or the dream world. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.