Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

I have a black penis?

On a light skin tone. What can I use to lighten it? Has anyone used hydroquinone 4% on the private parts?

Hey thanks for all the answers. I used it for a week and saw some major results. Yes I'm so happy already!! And yes its big

is it huge....................

• ron h

in gym showers and locker rooms, I've seen thousands of naked men.  I never took notes or asked questions, but it SEEMS that almost all Euro / white men and dark-skinned black men have dix the same color as their bellies and chests.  With no notes or questions, it seems common for mixed race men to have darker dix that their bodies.  (race mixing may have occurred hundreds of years ago, as it in So America and the Caribbean.)

stick it in a bleach bottle

• balan

Marks are given for performance and not for color.Regards.

• Jesus

When a man masturbates a lot his penis he puts on of darker color, for the received friction. If you have always had it black because you cannot make anything to change their color, he can that it is for you race that you have it of that color.       

i would not bother.

Nothing. You leave well enough alone, unless you want to cause yourself some major discomfort.

Thank you for telling us about your penis.

You can charge a lot of money to exhibit yourself. 

Michael Jackson used bleach.  Bleaching your wiener sounds safe enough.